BILSTEIN 50,000 eXtra awards points giveaway!
Worldpac customers will earn one (1) entry for every $2,000 cumulative in Bilstein products purchased from Worldpac between October 19, 2020 to November 22, 2020.
Four (4) winners will be randomly chosen from qualifying entries to receive an additional 50,000 eXtra points deposited into their eXtra Loyalty Program account - a $500.00 value!
Winning entrants must have an eXtra Loyalty Program account to receive additional points prize. Not an eXtra Loyalty Program member? Register today:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. This Promotion is only open to individuals who own and operate independent repair facilities, which are in good credit (financial) standing with WORLDPAC, Inc., as may be determined in WORLDPAC’s sole discretion, and which independent repair facilities are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia (but excluding Guam, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) or a Province of Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively, the "Eligibility Area") and which individuals (as owners/operators of independent repair facilities) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have the ability to enter into valid contracts in their personal jurisdiction of residence. The Promotion is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise taxed, prohibited or restricted.
2. ENTRY WITHOUT PURCHASE: For independent repair facilities only, which are in good credit standing with WORLDPAC, Inc. to enter without purchase, send a postcard with your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number and the independent repair facility’s name and WORLDPAC account number to: WORLDPAC, Inc., 37137 Hickory St. Newark, CA. 94560. Attn: WORLDPAC/BILSTEIN. Postcards must properly completed and legibly list all of the required information herein to be eligible. All postcards are the property of WORLDPAC. Void where prohibited by Law. All federal, state, provincial laws and regulations apply. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of WORLDPAC, which are final and binding in all respects. To be eligible, registrations submitted by mail without purchase must be postmarked by November 16, 2020. Entry by mail does not prohibit the independent repair facility from earning additional chances in the drawing through purchases of qualifying promotion products as discussed below. No faxed, e-mailed, or telephoned-in entries will be accepted.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on October 19, 2020 at 07:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on November 22, 2020 at 09:00 PM ET.
4. SPONSOR: WORLDPAC, Inc., 37137 Hickory St. Newark, CA. 94560 (referred to herein as “Sponsor” or “WORLDPAC”), and/or WORLDPAC’s authorized representative and/or agent.
5. QUALIFYING PROMOTION PRODUCTS: Includes purchases of BILSTEIN products in the minimum purchase increments specified below.
6. MINIMUM PURCHASE TO QUALIFY: For every two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) USD/CAD cumulative of BILSTEIN products purchased from WORLDPAC during the incentive period you will receive one (1) entry in the drawing. Entrants must have an account with eXtra Awards.
7. PROMOTION ENTRIES: All entries become the property of WORLDPAC and none will be returned. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Sponsor has no obligation to advise a participant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners and individuals requesting a copy of the Official Rules.
• Prize A: 50,000 eXtra Awards Points
• Prize B: 50,000 eXtra Awards Points
• Prize C: 50,000 eXtra Awards Points
• Prize D: 50,000 eXtra Awards Points
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent will be tendered for the prizes in lieu of the prize awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. WINNERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS OR EXPENSES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION. Any and all costs and expenses not expressly included in the description of the prizes set out above, including, without limitation, telephone, fax, cable or Internet charges, incidental expenses, and all personal services and expenses of any kind or nature are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions may apply. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes unclaimed for thirty (30) days will be forfeited.
9. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on November 30, 2020 at 12:00pm ET from all eligible entries by WORLDAPC or a representative selected, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Eligible entrees are those in which all Promotional criteria are met and/or entrees where all required fields have been completed correctly and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. WORLDPAC reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award to a person who is eligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. In order to be eligible to win any prize, a selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as posed by Sponsor.
10. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and/or the promotion judges, if any, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, members, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
11. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent, grant, and permission to Sponsor’s and its agents’ at any time to print, publish, broadcast and use in perpetuity worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and Province for promotional purposes, without further payment or consideration and without review, notice or approval, except where prohibited by law.
12. INELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS: Employees and directors of WORLDPAC, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent) and those living in their same households are ineligible to participate in the Incentive. By participating in the Incentive, entrants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions WORLDPAC, which are final and binding in all respects.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. ENTRY CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to these Official Rules, and to the decisions of WORLDPAC, which shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Promotion; and acknowledge that WORLDPAC has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize. By participating in the Incentive, each entrant releases WORLDPAC, and their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and contractors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons (including death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or arising out of participation in this Incentive, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from taking delivery of the prize or any prize-related activities. WORLDPAC expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. IN NO EVENT WILL WORLDPAC OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR CONTRACTORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS INCENTIVE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
15. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or rights and obligations of entrants shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of North Carolina.